Your Best Source for Second Line Parades In New Orleans!
Superb Brass Band, Permits, & Entertainment
YOUR CELEBRATION IS IN GOOD HANDS
Your second line parade can be traditional and march you down the streets or on private property.
Our fantastic six-piece Bourbon Street Brass Band will parade you in style. We take care of everything including permits and police escorts. You can add a Grand Marshall, Mardi Gras Style Revelers, Big Heads, Stilt Walkers or Mardi Gras Indians.
We want to help you celebrate your corporate events, weddings, anniversaries or anything you can think of.
SECOND LINE PARADE PACKAGES
Get a Free Parade Quote Today!
1) CHOOSE PARADE TYPE
Your second line parade can be the traditional style where we parade you through the streets of the French Quarter or can be held off the streets where you don’t need a permit.
- TAKING IT TO THE STREETS PACKAGE – Includes our spectacular 6-Piece Bourbon Street Band, Parade Permits, Motorcycle Police Escorts, Parade Route Consultation, 2 Second Line Umbrella’s to use during the parade, Parade Coordinator.
- NO PERMIT PARADE PACKAGE – Includes our spectacular 6-Piece Bourbon Street Band and Parade Coordinator. You don’t need to get a permit for indoor or off street parades.
2) ADD SOME EXTRAS
Add any or all of these unique and fun entertainers to your second line parade.
- GRAND MARSHAL – In traditional New Orleans fashion, the Grand Marshal leads the parade, engaging guests, and dancing a true New Orleans second-line.
- MARDI GRAS PACKAGE – Great for corporate events, gallery openings and celebrations of every kind. Our mardi gras package includes 2 Stilt Walkers, 3 Feather Mardi Gras Revelers, and 2 Big Heads.
- MARDI GRAS INDIANS – New Orleans Indians have an elaborate feather, beaded and sequined costumes that are very elaborate. Each costume is created by hand and add a unique flavor to your second line parade.
3) GET A FREE QUOTE
The wedding second line celebrates the newlyweds in style.
- Second line you and your wedding party from the church to the reception.
- Do a second line parade through the reception.
- Another favorite is to have us march the newly weds out of the reception at the end.
Creating the Second Line Parade for your corporate event is always a hit with your guests.
We can create a traditional second line and march you through the French Quarter or a create an indoor parade and bring the tradition to you and your guests.